2010年7月20日星期二

lai laii laiiii

It's 6 in the morning, i awoke at 4.30 and feel like doing some assignment but lols, failure due to addiction of Facebook, once again ><>
the following is my..................
Critical thinking have 2 assignments, 1st assignment's submission is around the corner and it's still undone ><, and the 2nd assignment is rawr!!!! [xiao ad]
Sociology...i think my question will be giving tomorrow...
English have a SPEAKING assignment, lols as u guys know, i have no confident on speaking in english, it's pressuring me!!!
Maths of social science, test to is friday, which means i have only 2 days to do revision...
However, it's actually 1 day for me to do revision of maths because i have to spend 1 night to finish my Design class's homework 1st...><


Jie just bought jay chow's new album [ofcause not pirate cd from pasarmalam la] , i opened and listen to it during the stupiak traffic jam...it's sooo NICE and impressive , im here STRONGLY recommand u guys must have a try on it , especially 说了再见,好久不见 and 跨时代 as well . In fact jaychow's voice is addictive also ^^ hehe...

Besides, is there any vistors in my blog? if there is, please reply to my cbox, my blog seems so dead >< , i know i was kinda lazy to update last time...

0 comments: