2010年10月25日星期一

post for 25

today WAS a fuckin great day since I'd done my presentation, and to me, it is a perfect presentation in 5 minute of my life.Eventhough im not that good enough, but i'd throw all my heart and blood in it, I'm satisfied. ^^

and today, is yuen keii's bufday...soo pity that having to birthday during the exam huh??haha hopefully i can attend ur celebration la...^^ btw sang yat fai lok!!!

However, the cheeriness should stop at the moment.
everything turn up side down once i get into room...i heard something from my bro which is the phrases i dislike the most
"i don't want to live in a mountains on RUBBISH..."
in the past few weeks, I'd forgotten wtf they were arguing with, i mean my bro and dad were in 1 side and going against me la...
but as what i remember is, something ridiculous was spamming out from their fucking mouth
dad:"Hai yan lai de zhe ge...mei you yong liao de, fei wu lai de"
【all the bad terms in chinese or cantonese was continually comin out from his mouth】
bro:"yea la, i tahan very long ad, useless and hopeless liao de la him"
【i tell u, my bro was treating me so fuckin nice before it】
【 but at that moment, i realized its all illusion】
【he is pretending all the time...although i don't know wtfuckin purpose he is havin】

so now let me conclude all the fuckin bullshit stuff they said is~
im totally useless and hopeless at all, i have to stress the word USELESS

im OK with this word actually, it suits me a lot...
i was lying to myself all the time that im not useless as i did lastime, i'd grown [i guess]
in UTAR, i pay so much effort on doing all the presentations, assignments, all i want to do is get their recognize, however i realized, its just not enough...i fed up on telling them im useful, because its just not enough...im totally "tak boleh pakai" to them...a fucking failure under the comparison with the other 2 kids of him...
NO MATTER HOW WELL I'VE DONE, AS LONG AS MY ROOM IS MESSY, I WILL BE CLASSIFIED INTO A VEYR VERY USELESS CATEGORY...

My stuff is messy, i admit that im useless also la...i dont even manage my books, papers baik baik...im enjoy living sleeping in this fuckin mess SO WHAT!!!
I respect u alot ad right? i never ever say that ur things is RUBBISH!!
yea imma rubbish, but my stuff NOT AT ALL!!! they have their own meaning to me!!
u can disrespect to me, but to my drawings or comic, u are not forgivable at all...
u dont have the right to say that im show no respect to u, please think of what u hv done to me NOW

0 comments: