2009年7月13日星期一

94days, the Sentosa Exhibition day

Today was the Exhibition day... Aiks!! Finally got through the hardest moment in the year... Do you guys know that i lost my sleep because of this stupid exhibition day's preparation?? I think i slept less then 10 hours 3days... I'm likely to get myself in worst headache lately, it do pain and always make me feel like vomit. I'm easy to get headache when i don't sleep enough...
The only way to solve this pain, is to solve the rubik cube!! [i learned to solve the rubik cube...XD]

the most joyful thing is, the COSPLAY!!
My club organized the cosplay competition, the participants wore very special during the day...and kahyuet wore the costume also!!!omg!!when the costume was worn on her she looks nice, cute, beauty, sexy and gorgeous!!!!

I think i told them that i planned to quit the cosplay before the exhibition day...but i got myself a green colour hair spray abruptly by friends...It doesn't look nice in dark places, and they said i look older with it...= =...

planned to organize a party...where is the suitable place??any suggestion???

Random picture bellow~~
ok...this is me after i got a green colour hair sprayed...comment!!
oopppsss!!!!!sorry i was naked!!! lazy to put on my shirt that time...[my body looks white??i got two totally different colour on my skin...]
she is my girl friend, named Kah Yuet!!! she is CUTE with the costume!!!!
full view~u~ >w<||!!!!!! [Time stopped...] The 1st picture i took with my girlfriend...^^, feel satisfy with it!!
i know my face doesn't look good at that time, because i was in worst headache...XD

老夫老妻 style's photo!!!my girl friend is expert on photography....XD


there is still many picture but it's not with me now...i ll post to my facebook or friendster after i found "them"..XD

0 comments: