2009年7月16日星期四

98days...Rushing~~

Changed my blog skin again..Comment~~??

The exhibition pass 4days already, the seni room are still messy, and teachers keep on complain to us...so i stayed back for a while to clear up the seni room...
Kahyuet having 1st debate match today...she seems like very quiet today, holding the lecture notes whole day...pity to her..XD...but God bless la...hope they can win the competition XD.. [I'm useless]

Being unlucky lately!!! 4 malay guy who held a big big knife front of me at EXC last 2days...They robbed my phone and wallet. So i reported to police last night, and rushed to made a new IC today...SIEN lo!!! I'm tired and starving now, but i still have to rush the school magazine's design...i think i have to stay up with my computer whole night again...TuT

[i'm misssing her now...]
[what is she doing?? Is she feeling sleepy during the tuition class??did she won the debate competition??..aiks....i like very 8 gong..XD]

0 comments: