2009年7月24日星期五

blabla days...==

i had forgotten how many days...lazy to count already...[yes..I admit that i am heartless..XD]

Finally i save RM400, in fact i wanted to buy a new phone [i repeat, i got robbed....]....but i don't think that i can buy any multifunction and high quality mobile phone with these RM400...Or else, i have to buy a second hand mobile phone...whatever la, i just want a phone!!!
...
...
...
...
...
Just got back to home from my cousin brother's wedding...XD

There was nothing special in the wedding, the dishes taste bad, the restaurant was lousy and small... in fact i felt bored in it also, Most of the guest were 1-10 / 25-80 years old, and i was the only teenager in the wedding!!!

opps..i had forgotten my ANOTHER cousin brother...ah Jing [im totally a failure on being his relative, i knew him almost 17years but don't even know how to write his name!!><] he is the only person who accompanied me through the boring wedding...

Some joyless things, waiter who served drinks always came and asked to fill in the liquor for me. I was quite willing to, unfortunately my parents was beside me...i got not chances to have a contact with my dear liquor...TuT...so i forced to have a Coke... People was obviously drunk, i knew it through their red faces [few cup then drunk, they are lousy]...

I was quite pity to my 阿嫂, because my cousin brother was drunk also!!! He left his wife alone and accompanied his drunkie friends... Can't blame him la, he was drunk...XD...but no matter how, the host shouldn't get drunk...Or else, who is going to carry the wife???

In the end, i hope that The host of this wedding a.k.a my cousin brother and his wife, can 长长久久,甜甜蜜蜜,白头偕老,儿孙满堂,and bla bla bla...XD.....

[107days]

0 comments: