2009年8月1日星期六

114days

Aiks...had been long time didn't update my blog, kinda lazy lately XD

Celebrated my mum 52years old's birthday on 31th of July
[Mama, happy "belated" birthday!!! i Love You!!muAx!!] ps:i never say i love you to my family members XD

The day proofed that i AM a heartless son...i don't even bought a present for my mum and i almost forgotten her birthday if my sister don't remind me...[of cause lo, because my heart is fulled by my girlfriend~XD]. The celebration of the birthday was simple, because it was almost midnight and mum still need to work in next day...

Somebuddy was absented~~[my gorgor is in JB now]

Random picture here~~:=^^=

The birthday cake which is bought by my Sister...
[the wholes is actually for decorate]


Somebuddy call 911~~Shawty fire burning on the birthday cake~
ohhwowow~



Tada...this was the guy who built the fire..



She might look familiar for all the Ex-YokeNam Student...
XD...the main person of the day!!!


0 comments: