2010年9月21日星期二

i wanted to paticipate a comic drawing competition which is organized by a Taiwan company...but i m currently facing a...Quite major crisis that, i will be late to my Bachelor degree...
i failed 2 subject in the previous final exam, 1stly it's maths, which is expected to be failed...although im doin well in every tutorial questions and past year questions...2ndly is Sociology, this 1 is totally out of my expectation, it was the only subject that i pay sooo much effort on it...
when i get this result...i feel so disappointed even until today...and my CGPA is still under 2.0...which means that i have to pay 3 times better effort then the previous trimester so only i can get a higher CGPA, or else i will not able to get into the fxxkin degree...
when these things is runnin through my mind, im stressed up so damn badly and im soo damn lost now...

[besides, there was a BITCH, i don't know her, even her name...she came and asked my name, and she tells me that she never fail her sociology...i cant figure out what was her purpose on doing these to me...but she wont be any better because she Failed her ENGLISH and she is english educated...what a shame...]

currently listening to Namewee's new song
我还是我
it makes me feel soooo emo weii, i like this kinda song...STRONGLY RECOMMANDED!!!!
hahax

is there any back up plan ? just in case i fall from here...
【我不是读书人】

0 comments: