2010年11月13日星期六

its now 11 pm for this Saturday...I'ma totally exhausted
i went centre to buy some ingredient for our dinner...then went to visit waibin at his workplace OLD TOWN...and so on...
u know what? i told my mum imma gonna dye my hair TODAY, immediately!
However it was abandoned cause of some SOHAI ^^ phang XXX XXX
he keep telling me "dont la sohai dont la, wait ur hair longer 1st la!!! "
okay then...he was successfully persuaded me, i will continue my plan after a couple months...

Now, i wanna listed out WTF i want!!!
1. Car
- i need a car so that i can travel to school, to friend's house or even to WET without bringing incovenience to my "driver"...sometimes, they even show u some " face color" =,=

2. Laptop
- im now using a laptop but, its not mine but my mum's, so i cant really drag it anywhere out from my house...and it is kinda boring if u are having a cup of coffee, without a laptop in a cafeteria like old town, or starbucks...

3. New mobilephone
- im now using a "dontknow WTF berry"...its a pirate cellphone from blackberry from china, and its waibin's 1 , not mine, i dont own any fuckin cellphone now...so i need it, ASAP...

4. Better Sound System
- i went to Phang XXX XXX house and had a touch on his fuckin boombox, omg that was awesome...so...i wanna have 1 as well... u_u

ok la, sleep liao....1130 liao...nitez...==

0 comments: