Template by:
Free Blog Templates

2009年11月3日星期二

207days

Aiks, i was in nice mood today actually, i had a long revision in class with waibin, and ponteng as usual...
But Kahyuet and friends caught by Pn. Fazilah , in a group of boys and girls...haha...i wasn't there, so should i say myself lucky??...i think i told them not to stay at there...xD, but they seems don't mind at all, i also couldn't say anything negative to them right?

Just hope that Kahyuet can be much careful if she ponteng intending...but i think she would be much struggling for her SPM and not to ponteng anymore? ^^god knows...haha....

That bitch[as known as Fazilah] also caught my hair, though she have the responsibility and power to catch my hair, but i still not convince to her [there is a story that made me be opposed with her], i prefer caught by Mr. Loke...
xD, but luckily it was Mr.VJ[i don't know about the properly spelling of his name] take charge to cut my hair...he was damn mercy, still keep some long part for me...xD...i like him^^

Quarrel with dad as usual...he do have the right to scold me as a father...though i got no mistaken
I'm speechless being with him. xD..haha

0 comments: