Template by:
Free Blog Templates

2009年11月9日星期一

212days

这一天,也许是我有生以来最快乐的日子……
请容许本人在这里肉麻肉麻一下。
老婆!我永远爱你!

Went pyramid with yuet, keii, chaili , chris, peiqii and bryan...^^
Opportunely we met KheiYing at there, it was my 1st meet with her, but she seems like not interested to chat/make friends with me...though she looks kind+friendly, hehe...she is form 3 this year but she looks much mature then her age...as we can see there is a huge differences between her and my darling, hehe...
And darling bought a formal dress with RM 89. Looks suit to her!!![her mums said it's cheap xD]
After that we spent RM28 took "Big Head Paste"[please translate straightly to chinese...]
THEN......^^

looks like there is some argument between my family member, obviously my parents, now my dad decided to sleep at parlor...They seems like never talk to each other for few days...and mom seems get hurt the most among us...aiks....how can he treat his own wife like this?!!wtf?!!
how long that he has to keep himself in childishness?for not hurting any 1 especially my mom?

by some chance, i feel much comfort since he doesn't bother me ANYMORE..xD
good news here: my dad ain't fetching me to/back from school any more!!!yeah~~

0 comments: