Template by:
Free Blog Templates

2009年11月2日星期一

It's been a long time im not using english on blogging...xD...seems difficult...



Sometimes, its a difficulty to being with my girlfriend... It isn't her fault i understand, i never blame on her also...it's normal that a girl who couldn't have that freedom in her age...It isn't the first time i feel disappointed for can't date with her...
you may ask why i don't choose a girlfriend that have enough freedom.
But the only answer would be...
"I'm fated to be in love with you..."
Though i have no enough time to be with her...im still wont regret on choosing her as my girlfriend...
She is the 1 and only who can bring me happiness and sweetness that much...who love me and care about me so much other then my mom, who could share my problems when i'm EMO[moodless]...
I would be lifeless without her...xD

0 comments: