2009年6月3日星期三

55days

guess what? By the request from Ong Boon Kit, im here now in EXC...and its still early i think, its only 9something now...so i paid 1o ringgit and im going to sit here for 7 hours?nvm i ll wait...^^[i will arrived this early because i have no vehicle..i forced to fetch by sister...]
now sik and mokky are sitting beside me, sik is playing C.S.O and Mokky hacked on the maple[with a pendrive contain full of hacking programme...]=3=...so im blogging beside them...waiting my buddy to come[and waiting that girl to online also=^o^=]...

daddy and sister argue early in the morning...but its quite normal for my family member...cause he always argue with small case...

i don't know you all heard or not, there were 5 helicopterS flying there andback, it do make alot of noise, and father were scolding us aside also...it spoiled my mood in the morning>.< [night] i got to EXC straightly to meet christopher after the tuition class, and i play few hours dotA also^^. i used to "wash hand by gold basin"[quit] on dotA in last year and concentrate on my SDO, but it failed...i think im addicted with dotA[AGAIN!!!!]...hope it's just a wrong impression...i dont wanna become a "gei chan!!!"cantonese...

im going back home at 9P.M. [by bicycle.]...it's a hard and dangerous journey[even thought i did it every night...]cause the car were speeding, the streets are dark and my bike was speeding also, so it's quite hard for driver to spot me...the car accident will happen on me someday^^

everything will run well and smooth without my father...[i do hope he die recently=u=]

0 comments: