2009年6月15日星期一

66days...

School reopen today, teachers were rushed on gave back the exam paper and discuss on it, and i got back my exam paper also. felt sleepy during school time...

i had gone moody unreasonably today...how come ah???no matter how moody im i still can fake a smile last time. i think i'm in 'emo' lately......listening to eminem's "beautiful" now, his song represent my feelings...

EMO!!!get away from me!!!

yaya!!almost forgotten, peiigee told me that she took down the 1st in the chinese essay competition...congrats to my kai muii please!!!
many people got good result in those tournament...but how about me??suddenly i felt that im useless and talentless...never get even a trophy after i graduate from primary school...

slept too much during evening time...have to stay up with computer whole night[again...]

finally after 2weeks of holidays, i met kahyuet at school today!!! omg she is so gorgeous...i got alot of things want to tell her but, not in mood on story...sorry!!!>.<
[i love you , i miss you!!]


0 comments: