2009年6月21日星期日

72days...

Ok, Finally My brother has left home to Johor with My parents...Its just left my sisters and i at home...

Since i already knew i ll be lonely at home, i asked waibin and christopher to came to my house and visited me, but after they got into my house, they ignore me...

SEE!!
Wai Bin were usurped My computer to edit his blog's skin..and chat with his GF??Christopher much worst, he usurped my TV, i have nothing to do then...

i drove chris's motobike secretly...he was too concentrated on the TV show and never noticed me...XD
and i helped waibin to edit his skin also...quite nice xia...[because of miie!!]
go to visit his blog ba!!Link waibin's blog up

so they left...im purler to loneliness again...

kahyuet never show herself in my msn list...im wondering what she doing right now??Shopping with her mum joyfully?studying hardy?watching to Astro On demand?or missing me as im too??
missing her deeply...i hate weekend

0 comments: