2009年6月13日星期六

65days

ok, PS kursus finished. Finally i can sleep on my own bed...

i have slept on hotel's bed for 3days...after i got back to home from the trip, i do thought i can sleep well, but i almost forgotten, i promised to yewheng to attend to his Kursus Lembaga Pengawas Sukan.[as a coolie..=3=],i have to arrive to school at 8[it's early for my].... so in case i won't wake up late, i decide to stay up with computer for whole night.didn't even touch my bed><.

i got to school in the 2nd day, even im the only outsider, i can still have fun with them [cause most of my friend are PS also...XD]...i felt bored at night, because most of the buddy were slept, non of the guys accompany me...after they end up the kursus, i pack up all my things and left straightly...XD, i was exhausted and dying that time...i asked my mum to fetch me home, but unfortunately my dad was the driver...i get scold innocently every time when im in the same car with him...im felt bored on it...

Finally i got back home!!!4 nights didn't slept well, so i slept about 20 hours to recover my sleep time...XD...

**im starving now!!![not going out today...]

yaya!!!almost forgotten, i have to congratulate to christopher hoe, he took down the 2nd place in the sparring competition. OMG...have to belanja makan again...><


school reopen tomorrow...it might be a good news for kahyuet...but for me its awful...i have to wake up early again...aiks...><

0 comments: