2009年6月29日星期一

80days

Currently updated my blog skin again,
because people never praise on my Ex-skin..so i changed..XD...Comment!!![totally addicted on editing blogskins...XD]

Another ordinary day. Went school to sleep, accompanied My dear XD[ damn sweet weii!!! ].. Attended to Art club's meeting today, they planned to organize a "cosplay" show during the exhibition day..even though i doesn't agree with the plan, they still want to launch it [ i only interested with the plan can make money...XD ]

so i absent the Scout's activity today...and they finished the menara satu tiang without me...aiks...i think they got mad with me because i FFG them[ fong fei gei=3=]...

Accompanied Waibin in exc, he is moody and sorrowfully now because he was just broke up with Yuen Kei...hope he can recover soon...XD

KahYuet!!i Love You!!

0 comments: