2009年6月23日星期二

74days...

Quite satisfy with my drawing lately...XD...Don't know they acting or what, most of my classmate praise me and my drawing skill...people never praise on my drawing before...hehe**happy happyXD**

[but truly im not expert on drawing..i lost to many people, im drawing shit!!please don't praise me so obvious...]

Waibin got injured while he was shaved his beard...he pasted a big big weird plaster on his lips...damn funny weiii..XD...Maybe im not the 1 who got injured, but he act like very painful, its just a small cut...

darlin in mood today nerx...XD..have to proudly thanks to Singping, his ugly & funny "star jumping" made she laugh for whole day...i like to see her smile..XD

I noticed something today...most of the "girlfriend" likes to beat/slap their "boyfriend"...XD...

0 comments: