2009年6月26日星期五

77天

Michael Jackson The King of pop PASSed AWAY!!![by heart disease]
i heard this news on Hitz.fm while im on my way to school...it stunned me,Michael used to be my idol...I do addicted with some of his songs, like "heal the world", "black or white", "beat it" and more and more...aiks...
人生就是这样化学咯,讲死就死。所以大家一定要珍惜生命,孝顺父母……bla bla bla..whatever...

Im with christopher at EXC now...he is moody today because his phone be confiscated by prefects..both of his phone..so he have no phone to use for a week and he have no money to ransom the phone back also...he is suffering...XD[because can't sms with his GF..XD]

Back to scout's life lately...i have been long time didn't contact with scouts...XD

Ya!! I spoiled my computer last few days...now waiting my mum's premission to buy a new computer for mii, XD...but i think my parents ll only take the computer to repair...==so, im not able to online in these days, i forced to online in cyber cafe...
ll my life be destined with cyber cafe forever...??

i miss my girlfriend!!!omg..unable to online neh...when only i get my computer repaired...==
i love you!!!

0 comments: