2009年6月7日星期日

58days...[again]

ok..today is still waibin's birthday...but i already celebrated with him in the wee hours. so now is totally my time...^^...as i said we were overnight at EXC last night to celebrated birthday with waibin...so, i got anguished after all... i'm lack of sleep and felt like i'll fall down at any moment... Luckily i called my sister to bring me back to home passingly[because she was on the pathway to work and she doesn't rush at that moment...]

so i got back home at 8 am and i slept at 8 am also...XD...i m just woke up[4:43pm]...

parent asked me to go out to have a dinner with them..i rejected again..XD

im listening to今天只做一件事by陈弈迅...^^even though it's not a new song but still feel good to me^^


two days dint chat with kahyuet...nine days dint see her face!!!
damn miss her lerx!!>n< loves get deeper

0 comments: