2009年6月20日星期六

71days..schooling day..

its Saturday and is also a schooling day today...damn bored with it, but i attended to school todayXD...


In fact i just got the information last 2days before...teachers never mention even during the assembly, i knew it through my friend...they asked me to come but i ignore them XD, i ponteng oftentimes, it has became normal for me...At first i decided not to go to school and i was slept late lastnight to settle my blog's skin [almost 3 a.m only i went to sleep]...


But i changed my mind in the end because of my darling, XD...she have no buddy to accompany with..so i went to school to accompanied her lor...even the moment to stay with her doesn't long but its enough to me..
[darl i love you!!]

my class is the highest attendance in blog C, 14 people has attend to school today XD.. i drew many things in the class for the Majalah, because teacher wasn't teaching...and yuen keii ponteng-ed to my class to visited waibin...[ky also!!]...XD...

bro leavin tml...XD i have to live without him for a year

to him my brother...
u don't have to right to blame me on i always cost problems to mum anymore because you are doing the same thing...even though im not really understand what situation it was but...mother were suffered for your things and you still can celebrate your party with friend enjoyably without settling those problems...now papamama have to rush for you, and mum got scolded by father...her tears nearly to drop front of me......i hate those people who hurt my mum and i believe you are the same, hopefully you won't do it again...

0 comments: