2009年6月16日星期二

67...bad day

Edited my another blog with chinese last night, it do take my time[but still haven't finish], i slept late because of it...luckily i didn't woke up late...XD... Teachers were busy on gave back the test paper whole day again...plus the hot weather, OMG im going to blowup...

But there still some joyful things happen on me today...i never attend to PJ class, but i got myself in the BOLA BALING game during the PJ time~~it's the 1st time i sweat this fearfully during the PJ time^^, i like BOLA BALING...
Pn. Lim Yoke Hua has taught my class Moral for two years...i failed her moral paper oftentimes, but she still put high hope on me, im wondering...luckily i got her moral pass in the 2nd term exam, and she praised my loudly in class???lol...but her actions do made me feel confident...i ll get better result in SPM!!




am i just too sensitive or what??i felt that she is leavin me soon...i cant imagine if the hunch come true...i ll try my best to retain the relationship even i have to trade out my soul or life

0 comments: