2009年6月17日星期三

68days...

i gone emo last night... I realised something last night, i ll go and change my blogskin when im moody...so i spent hourS on those blogskinS, so i slept late again..

My classmate threw a heavy duty to me...they wanted me to draw out all the classmate in comic style, and hand in to them before friday...i don't know how to rush for it...

Got a bad news from boon kit early in the morning...he lost in the ping-pong tournament last night after school, and the result is "11-0"<--[he got a zero to us...]
But its doens't brought any impairment to us, because we knew we won't make it...so...CHEER UP boon! And i had a bola baling class match after school...OMG i lost it too!!!><...its my fault...[i guess...]..im not expert on sports..XD, told them so, sure ll lose the tournament if i get in the game...
Unfortunately they didn't regret for it...

I'm just got back home from tuition class...and my mum told me that my whole family are going to Johor this Saturday...because the government have send my brother to the Teachers Training Collage...which mean the bedroom and the computerS are totally belongs to me soon??lol~!!


didn't chat with KY through the msn lately... I'm missing her badly...i miss her i need her and i love her..

0 comments: