2009年6月22日星期一

73days...

waibin got a little bit moody today...wondering...XD

I was the first time to attended to the art club's meeting after school today...it seems like this club can earn more money if compare with kelab Reka cipta, because we never discuss without money during the meeting...and i gave many ideaS in it...XD
[To all "BF" in sentosa: please bring extra money for the exhibition day..XD]

I got back home at 3. My sister was played facebook's games through the day[she is off today]...i suggest her to play in cyber cafe while she got lagged in the game[i know nothing about Facebook..]...so she drove me to the cyber cafe nearby my house...and we spent two hours at there...XD
i had been live without SDO for weeks, and i played just now...satisfied...

i'm suffering...because im caught cold for 5days long!! I never sick this long, im wondering am i infected with virus H1N1??[choi choii!!!]...because i get sick..i doesn't dare to stick too near with people especially Kahyuet...hope it isn't the Virus H1N1 and hope can recover earlier...XD

0 comments: